Wednesday 13th of may (start of the competition) to sunday 17th of may
Tennis Entente Yonnaise / Complexe sportifs des Terres Noires / 85000 La Roche-sur-Yon
Category of tournament
« ITF 2 »
men’s : main draw / second draw
women’s : main draw
quads : main draw / second draw
Prize money / prizes
$ 22 000 and french open trophee for all divisions.
4 outside resin courts / 4 indoor hard courts
head, official ball. (tbc)
Joseph Latacz (itf white badge)
Tuesday may 12th at IBIS Hotel from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Sign in with the referee
Tuesday may 12th tennis club 4:00pm
Information meeting and public draw of the tournament
Public draw for men’s women’s & quads mains & seconds draws
Reservations are taken only by the tournament organizers
IBIS hotel or IBIS Budget hôtel, Zone Activités de Beaupuy 1, 160 et 180 Rue du Clair Bocage, 85000 Mouilleron-le-Captif, free car park.
The hotel is situated 15 minutes away from the centre of La Roche-sur-Yon /10 minutes to the tennis club.
Entry fee *
from tuesday 12th evening to sunday 17th of may noon :
- players : € 380 (in double room including)
- companions : € 450 (in double room including)
- extra charge for single room : € 50
- ITF certified coachs : € 450 (in double room including)
- extra nigth : € 120 €/night (valid from 2 days before the tournament to 1 day after)
(double or single room including breakfast).
* Entry fees will be paid directly to the organization of the Open de Vendée on arrival day Tuesday, May 12 at the opening ceremony. We do not take credit cards.
The entry fee includes
- accommodation in the tournament hotel in double room
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 diners (Tuesday night the welcome buffet, Wednesday and Friday night meal Hotel, Thursday night meal surprise, Saturday night the Official Dinner).
- free entry to social events
- transportation to and from airports & to and from the tennis club
- welcome bag with gifts.
Transport from airports (Nantes airport strongly recommanded) during the tournament : provided only from and to official hotel
Tuesday 12th may :
- draw ceremony (IBIS hotel)
Saturday 16th may :
- double’s award ceremony IBIS hotel
- player’s diner (IBIS hotel) – (additional tickets : € 30)
Sunday 17th may :
- single’s award ceremony
- closing ceremony (tennis club)
Closing date for entry
April 13th 2020